Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tee ball starts!

Cole's 1st t-ball practice
I think this is short stop?
Got to have the Spiderman water bottle
Ella has a good time no matter where she is

Well, it's the moment I've been waiting on since I heard the words, "It's a Boy!" I couldn't wait for tee ball! I grew up at the ball park with my dad coaching little league for Lance's teams. It was always so much fun hanging out there. Cole has only had one tee ball practice, but already seems to love it! We found some old cushions from the patio furniture and turned them into bases in the backyard. He loves hitting off the tee and running the bases. Ella even has a plastic bat and takes her turn too. Cole actually wasn't too terrible for his first try. He hit the ball off the tee the first try and even stopped a ball at shortstop. Can you tell I'm already a proud baseball mommy? I even volunteered to be team parent!?!?

No comments: