Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RANDOMS

This is the result when I say "Smile for Mommy!"
Robert, Natalie, Ella, Cole, Emma & Ava at the Northwest Passage Exhibit on St. Patty's Day!
My adorable babies :-)

HAPPY 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!

Picture from the Church Directory

Just wanted to share a few random pictures. I know I'm a bit biased, but I swear my babies just get cuter every time I take their picture. I couldn't believe how well the picture from church was so good of them! It's rare that Ella cooperates for a "formal" picture...she sure didn't for the family portrait!

Jason & I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on March 2nd. Lance & Catherine came over to keep the kids while we went on a date to P.F. Chang's. It was nice to have a quiet meal with no sippy cups & kids' meals. :-)

The beginning of March also marked a year since I decided to start exercising regularly. It all started with Stroller Strides, but I realized after a few months running wasn't my thing and Cole was not at all happy with riding in a stroller on the days he wasn't in preschool! We joined the Germantown Athletic Club and I've found several classes that I love taking. Cole loves their pool and I know Ella will too this summer. I still can't say that exercising is something I LOVE, but I am learning to enjoy exercising more and more. I actually get mad at myself if I can't make it to the gym at least twice a week!

No comments: