Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas!








Jacey is growing up so fast. She looks beautiful!
Christmas at Big Daddy's...best pic I could get w/ both of them!

Nothing makes him happier.

Dora backpack!

Making a mess Christmas morning

Always silly

Jacey & Ella @ Grandmama Polly's

Henley
Boxes are fun too.

My FAVORITE picture of Ella...my girl loves the phone!

His favorite present was the bowling pins and bowling balls!

All the grandkids and great-grandkids (minus Lance, aka Black Sheep)
We had such a wonderful Christmas! We are so blessed to all have each other. After my dad's battle with melanoma this year, I put all the chaos of traveling in a different perspective. One day, my mom, dad, grandmother and other family members will be gone and I know at that time I will give anything to be able to travel back and forth to Dyersburg to see them. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve at my grandmother's and then at Parks & Polly's house. Parks is recovering from quintuple bypass surgery and we are all thankful that he is doing so well. We headed back to Memphis to wait for Santa. Cole & Ella were so good this year that they too many presents! Mommy has been rearranging the house for weeks! We headed back to Dyersburg for lunch at Big Daddy's house and then dinner with Nonna. We finally got home at bedtime Christmas night and enjoyed relaxing for a few days and playing with all the new toys. I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas as well!

No comments: