Thursday, October 23, 2008

New pics of the kids!



I just wanted to share a few pictures I've taken of the kids lately. I love the one of Ella in her house. She looks like a little old lady that is saying, "Stay off my porch!!!" She is getting quite the personality. I think she is going to be able to take Cole on before long. :-) Cole is such a joy to be around. He can drive me crazy, but I truly love his energy...and wish I had some of it! He is really learning to like soccer and is ready to play teeball in the spring. Mommy is just as ready as he is! I love just watching them play and it makes me sad to see how fast they are growing up. It seems like just yesterday that I was about to give birth to Ella in the car! Now, she is almost 16 months old. I've had to teach myself to enjoy every minute with them and NEVER take them for granted.




No comments: